If you are thinking of the advantages of buying a property in Turkey, or perhaps comparing Turkey with another location, and want to make sure that you are making the right decision. Of course, you have many questions. Don’t think too much, this article from Lale Real Estate Group will help you answer most of your questions and will give you some facts about the benefits of buying a property in Turkey.
Top Benefits of Buying a Property in Turkey
In recent years, foreign investors have increased their demand for buying real estate in Turkey, due to the benefits of buying a property in Turkey.
The top of which is that the price of properties in Turkey is acceptable and affordable for everyone.
Getting Turkish citizenship by real estate is also one of the top advantages of buying a property in Turkey.
It became evident that the most important advantages of buying a property in Turkey is that real estate investment in Turkey is guaranteed and achieves a good financial return compared to other countries.
Added to this, Turkey has been on the top of the list for expats looking for retirement destinations over the last few years due to its affordability and low cost. Thus, this is also one of the benefits of buying a property in Turkey.
Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying a Property in Turkey
Turkey is a popular destination for property investment. It is an affordable country, with many properties being sold at lower prices than what you would expect in other countries.
Among the advantages of buying a property in Turkey are the following:
- Getting real estate residency.
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment, and a Turkish passport by inevestment.
- Achieving a profitable return on investment, one of the encouraging advantages of buying a property in Turkey.
- Turkey is a beautiful and safe place for housing and investment, it is characterized by its distinguished strategic location and moderate climate.
- Low cost of living in Turkey compared to other countries.
- Economic progress and strong infrastructure.
Read more: Why is Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul Famous?
Benefits of Buying a Property in Turkey for Housing
There are many benefits to buying a property in Turkey for housing, including:
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship and real estate residence.
- One of the most important benefits of buying a property in Turkey is the low taxes and prices of real estate in Turkey.
- Low cost of living.
- Diversity of the social environment.
- Strategic location and moderate climate.
- Availability of transportation lines, facilities, and shopping centers.
- Education in the best Turkish schools and universities.
Advantages of Buying a Property in Turkey for Investment
One of the best advantages and benefits of buying a property in Turkey is its affordable real estate prices.
So, if you’re looking for an investment opportunity that won’t take up too much time or money, Turkey might be your best option.
The Turkish property market has been a good investment option for many people. There are a number of advantages that come with investing in a property in Turkey.
Here are the top 5 benefits of buying a property in Turkey:
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship and residence.
- Providing foreign investors many facilities related to investment in Turkey.
- A guaranteed and stable return.
- Increasing the capital or the value of the property in the long term.
- Great real estate investment opportunities and other benefits of buying a property in Turkey.
Read more: Questions about Turkish citizenship
Read more: Important tips to buy properties in Turkey
List of 13 Advantages and Benefits of Buying a Property in Turkey
This list includes the benefits of buying a property in Turkey, and why should you think seriously about buying a property in Turkey:
1- Best Value for Money
One of the best benefits of buying a property in Turkey is to save the value of money and ensure a guaranteed and stable monthly investment return.
In addition to the increasing prices in Turkey for the long term, this is one of the most important benefits of buying a property in Turkey.
Read more: Turkey economy ranking for 2022
2- Free Ownership
When you buy a property, you do not just buy a share in the property, or just rent it for years. When you buy a property in Turkey, you buy the entire property and get full ownership of it.
The first thing you should know is that the laws and regulations related to buying a property do not differ whether you are Turkish or not.
And the same laws apply to anyone who wants to buy a property in Turkey. This is one of the strong benefits of buying a property in Turkey.
3- Obtaining Real Estate Residency
One of the quickest and safest ways to secure permanent residence in Turkey is to own a property. The following are top advantages of obtaining real estate residency in Turkey:
- Residence in Turkey legally.
- Freedom of movement between all areas of Turkey.
- Health services for free of charge or at great discounts.
- The owner of the property and his family members have the right to enjoy all the rights of residency in Turkey.
- Entry into Turkey without visas or security approvals.
- Full freedom of banking and sending or receiving money.
Do you know that Lale Real Estate Group can help you get the residency by buying a property? Get in touch with us now!
Read more: Best residential compounds in Istanbul
4- Obtaining Turkish Citizenship | Top Benefits of Buying a Property in Turkey
One of the most prominent advantages of buying a property in Turkey is the possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship by buying a property with a minimum price of $400,000.
Among the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship are:
- Getting a Turkish passport, one of the most excellent passports in the world.
- Ease of conducting legal transactions, and benefiting from educational and health services.
- Dual citizenship allowed.
- Visa free travel to more than 100 countries in the world.
- Increasing your chances of getting a job in all governmental sectors.
Obtaining Turkish citizenship is one of the top benefits of buying a property in Turkey. We have a list of properties suitable for citizenship. Click here to check!
5- Multicultural Environment
Unlike many European cities, Turkey is the meeting point of many different cultures. The location of Turkey is a link between the continents of Europe and Asia.
This unique location made it a multicultural environment. Many civilizations have arisen on the land of Turkey, which formed a state of cultural difference, and includes a mixture of East and West, tradition and modernity.
Read more: Property tax in Turkey 2022 Full Detail
6- Low Cost of Living | Encouraging Advantages of Buying a Property in Turkey
One of the benefits of buying a property in Turkey is the low cost of living that distinguishes Turkey from other countries.
There are several things that are calculated within the low costs of living In Turkey, which are benefits of buying a property in Turkey, including:
- Housing costs, according to its type, an apartment, a villa, or a hotel. You can choose what suits your budget.
- Food costs, and usually cheap.
- Billing costs, electricity, water, gas, internet and phone, vary by consumption, but average combined bills start at $50.
- School costs, there are free Turkish public schools.
- Transportation costs vary according to the type of transportation. There are public buses, which are characterized by their affordable prices.
Read more: The Best Reasons to Buy a Property in Turkey
7- Turkey where East Meets West
One of the advantages of buying a property in Turkey is to enjoy the charm of the East and the West in one city, Istanbul, as it represents a crossing bridge between Asia and Europe.
Istanbul has many distinctive tourist places and landmarks, which made it a popular destination for many tourists.
8- Long and Rich History
The rich history of Turkey is one of the most advantages of buying a property in Turkey that attracts tourists and investors.
The most famous landmark of civilization in Turkey is the Anatolian plateau, which borders the Aegean, Marmara and Black Seas, and was a corridor between the countries of Europe and Asia.
9- The Wonderful Nature of Turkey
Turkey is distinguished by its beauty, nature and mild climate, and this is one of the advantages of buying a property in Turkey, where you can enjoy in all seasons.
10- Profitable Monthly Return when Buying a Property in Turkey
After buying a property in Turkey, you can rent it and get a stable and profitable monthly return, and this is one of the most important advantages of buying a property in Turkey.
11- Increased Investment Value
One of the benefits of buying a property in Turkey is the increasing financial investment value after buying real estate in Turkey.
The investment value of the property increases whenever the area in which the property is located is more vibrant or witnessing an urban renaissance.
12- Benefits of Buying a Property in Turkey | Long Term & Reliable Investment
One of the top benefits of buying a property in Turkey is to achieve a long-term investment, and here the investor does not resell the property, but rents it to achieve guaranteed monthly return.
Another advantage of buying a property in Turkey is that real estate investment is considered a reliable investment with many opportunities and under government supervision.
All these benefits of buying a property in Turkey have encouraged many foreign investors to go forward and invest in this country.
13- Ease of Ownership Procedures when Buying a Property in Turkey
The ease of ownership procedures is one of the best benefits of buying a property in Turkey. This ensures the completion of the ownership procedures without any deception and at reasonable prices.
But you need to be careful about the process of buying a property and make sure that it’s done legally.
Frequently Asked Question about the Benefits of Buying a Property in Turkey
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey?
There are many advantages of buying a property in Turkey, including the low life cost, quick and easy ownership, multicultural environment, and permanent residence in Turkey.
What are the benefits of buying a property in Turkey?
The benefits of buying a property in Turkey include that you can either get a residence permit, or Turkish citizenship when you buy a property worth at least $400,000.
Is buying a property in Turkey a good investment?
Yes, buying a property in Turkey is one of the most profitable and safest investments.
Does buying property in Turkey give you citizenship?
Buying a property worth at least $400,000 give you citizenship in Turkey.
Does buying a property in Turkey give you residency?
Yes, buying a property in Turkey allows you to get a residence permit that can be renewed annually.
Is buying property in Turkey a good idea?
Buying a property in Turkey is an excellent idea for housing or investment, as the country offers many advantages for foreign buyers and investors.
After learning about the great benefits of buying a property in Turkey, why not contact us now and choose your future property?