Turkish Nationality Law grants foreigners the Turkish nationality in several ways, including Turkish nationality by investment, Turkish nationality by real estate, and Turkish nationality by marriage.
Foreigners who hold Turkish passports are eligible to apply for an E2 work visa for the United States, enjoy the Turkish nationality benefits, and live permanently in Turkey.
In order to get a Turkish nationality by real estate, investors must spend $400,000 or more in real estate. Thus, the process takes from three to six months, and the investment can be returned within three years.
This page will be a full guide to Turkish Nationality Law, how to get Turkish nationality by investment, Turkish nationality benefits, and Turkish nationality requirements.
Turkish Nationality Benefits for Foreigners
Turkish nationality by investment grants its holders unique benefits and advantages, here are some of the Turkish nationality benefits:
- According to the Passport Index, a Turkish passport entitles you free entry into 112 country without a visa or with a visa upon arrival.
- Turkey is a European and a middle Eastern country at the same time, so you will have security, democracy and freedom during your life.
- Turkish nationality holders are allowed to have dual citizenship, with a validity period of 10 years.
- The right to vote in any elections in Turkey. There are no first or second-class citizens in Turkey.
- An application for a Turkish passport can be submitted after getting Turkish nationality by investment.
- Free education and medical services for you and your family.
- According to the Passport Index, the Turkish passport is among the top 50 passports in the world.
- Turkish nationality by investment is not conditional on residing in Turkey for a fixed period of time.
Residence Permit in Turkey
A residence permit in Turkey can be obtained by applying to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management in the city. Here are the required documents to apply for a residence permit according to the Turkish nationality guide:
- Residence permit application form.
- The original and copy of the passport or travel document.
- A copy of the previous residence permit document.
- Four biometric photos.
- Proof that the applicant did not received any social assistance from government institutions during the past three years.
- Evidence of sufficient and sustainable financial resources for the period of the stay.
- Valid medical insurance.
Turkish Nationality by Investment 2022
The Turkish Nationality Law allows for the acquisition of Turkish nationality by investment through a variety of types, including Turkish nationality by real estate, money transfers, and the creation of new jobs.
It usually takes from three to four months to complete the whole process and enjoy the Turkish nationality benefits, but under some of the Turkish nationality requirements:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old, according to the Turkish Nationality Law.
- According to the Turkish Nationality Law, you should not stay in Turkey illegally.
- Pay transaction and taxes fees.
Documents Required for Getting Turkey Nationality
In order to get Turkish nationality by investment and enjoy Turkish nationality benefits, you must prepare some important documents for the application form:
- Birth certificate.
- Proof of residence.
- Biometric passport photos.
- Marriage certificate (optional).
- Death or divorce certificate of the spouse (optional).
- Evidence that all applicants have a clean criminal record.
- Proof of health insurance (valid in Turkey).
- Proof of investment of $400,000 to get Turkish nationality by real estate.
- Turkish tax number.
How to Get Turkish Nationality by Real Estate Investment
Turkish nationality by real estate is one of the most popular investment options according to the growth of the Turkish real estate market.
Many foreign investors choose to buy a property in Turkey either for housing or investment.
Turkey is an excellent destination for foreigners, due to its geographical location, and the presence of social, educational, cultural, and health facilities.
However, in order to get Turkish nationality by real estate, foreigners must purchase a property with a value of at least $400,000.
There are many types of properties in Turkey, such as regular apartments, apartments in complexes, hotels, villas, studio apartments, duplexes, triplex, and penthouse.
Therefore, whatever you are looking for, you will surly find your request between the borders of Turkey
Whether for investing and gaining profits from real estate, or for housing and living with your loved ones.
We, at Lale Real Estate Group, will assist you in choosing the best property and in getting Turkish nationality by real estate if you are seeking for a property that entitles you to do so.
How to Get Turkish Nationality by Investment?
In addition to getting Turkish nationality by real estate, there are other ways that entitle foreigners to get Turkish nationality by investment:
Turkish Citizenship by Investment Bank Deposit
If you want to get Turkish nationality by investment according to the Turkish Nationality Law, you can take the capital transfer path and get Turkish citizenship by investment bank deposit.
This means depositing a capital into the Turkish state in one of its governmental banks to get a Turkish nationality by investment.
The minimum amount of capital investment is 500 thousand dollars and the transfer can be completed either as a deposit in a Turkish bank, a contribution to government bonds, or an investment in fund shares.
Turkish Citizenship by Creating Job Opportunities
According to the Turkish Nationality Law, creating job opportunities is another way to get Turkish nationality by investment, and the main condition for getting Turkish citizenship by creating job opportunities is employing a specified number of people, not less than 50 people.
Turkish Citizenship by Naturalization
As a foreign citizen, you can get Turkish citizenship by naturalization according to the Turkish Nationality Law, if you met the following conditions:
- Proficiency in the Turkish language.
- Not to pose any threat to the public order or security.
- The applicant must have resided in Turkey for 5 continuous years.
Turkish Nationality by Marriage
The acquisition of Turkish nationality by marriage can be done only after three years of marriage, and is subject to the following conditions:
- They should live together.
- Avoiding actions that could endanger the marriage.
- There is no danger to public order or national security from the marriage.
Finally, Getting Turkish citizenship by investment will be one of the wisest decisions you’ve ever made.
We are here to help you from the moment you take the first step toward buying the property until the delivery of your Turkish passport.
Frequently Asked Questions about Turkish Nationality Law
How to get Turkish nationality?
You can get Turkish nationality by several ways:1-Investing $400,00 in real estate. 2-Turkish nationality by marriage. 3-By investing $500,000 in a capital contribution. 4-Investing $500,000 in a Turkish bank.
Can a Pakistani get Turkish nationality?
Yes, Pakistani citizens are allowed to get Turkish nationality.
How can I get Turkish nationality?
You can get Turkish nationality by several ways, including investing $400,00 in real estate, getting Turkish nationality by marriage, or by investing $500,000 in a capital contribution, or $500,000 in a Turkish bank.
How to apply for Turkish nationality?
After you make the investment and prepare all the required documents, you can apply for getting Turkish nationality.
How to get Turkish nationality for Indian?
Indian can get Turkish nationality by several ways of investment, including real estate, companies, and governmental banks.
How to get Turkish nationality by investment?
You can get Turkish nationality by investment in several options, such as real estate, banks, or companies.
How to get Turkish nationality by marriage?
In order to get Turkish nationality by marriage, you must marry a Turkish citizen and live together for at least 3 years.
How to get Turkish nationality by real estate?
In order to get Turkish nationality by real estate, you must buy a property worth at least $400,000.
How to get Turkish nationality for Russian?
Russians can easily get Turkish nationality by investment program, either in real estate, or Turkish banks, or companies. For more information about how to get Turkish citizenship by investment for Russians, kindly click here.
Do I have to renounce my citizenship to get Turkish nationality?
No, Turkish nationality allows both dual and multiple citizenship. So, you can get Turkish nationality without renouncing your original citizenship.
How long does it take to obtain Turkish nationality?
It takes from one to three months to obtain Turkish nationality.
Can my family get Turkish nationality by investment?
After the applicant get Turkish nationality by investment, he can grant the nationality to his family.
Do you want to know more about how to get Turkish nationality by investment? Click here to get in touch with us.