Istanbul European side has many properties for sale and investment opportunities with lowest prices and luxurious services.
The European side of Istanbul includes many important features and ancient fences that attract millions of tourists each year.
After separating from the Asian side across the Bosphorus, it underwent a revival to modernize homes and neighborhoods.
Why should you buy a property in Istanbul European Side?
Despite the cheap and affordable properties in Istanbul European side, it also offers luxury properties for sale on a large scale that is not visible in the rest of the country.
Every single area in Istanbul European side is worth watching as each one has many distinctive properties and investment opportunities.
Istanbul European side is characterized by its prosperous economy and the increase in commercial activities that have taken place in the regions or in the municipalities.
Foreigners always search for comfort and peace, and Istanbul European side is always the first choice to think of.
You can find most of the investment opportunities in Istanbul European side properties for sale.
Best Areas to Buy a Property in Istanbul European Side
The European side offers properties varying in price, sizes, etc. Here are some of the areas and neighborhoods where some of the best properties are located:
- Bakirkoy: One of the developed regions that offers a lot of opportunities to live a valuable life, by having shopping and entertainment centers that can accommodate up to millions of visitors per year. It also has a wonderful coastline where you can relax and have some rest.
- Kucukcekmece: It is one of the areas that has improved in terms of properties and has important links with the city center and offers modern properties and houses. If you are an investor in Istanbul, it is highly recommended to invest in it because it has excellent financial gains and stable rental returns.
- Beylikduzu: A beautiful suburban area which is famous for its quality of health, educational, and social institutions. It is a great chance to buy or rent an apartment in this area.
- Esenyurt: There is no doubt that the progress of time has affected Esenyurt, and the investment properties have flowed in this region, as it has been consolidated over the past ten years and the economy has paved the way for the establishment of a university and shopping centers.
- Kagithane: It has endless possibilities for improvement and has good transportation lines to make it easier to reach the city center.
- Buyukcekmece: Foreigners prefer Buyukcekmece because it contains all the necessities of life, whether economic or social or recreational. If you are looking to buy a property in Istanbul European side, there are many properties for sale in Buyukcekmece.
Read more: Important tips to buy properties in Turkey
Where to buy a property in Istanbul European side?
Each region or municipality has its own distinctive features and wonderful views.
To conclude, Istanbul European side is a great chance to invest or live in, where you find important facilities such as schools, universities, and language centers, as long as all the major tourist attractions.
Istanbul European side properties for sale are also the best choice if you want five-star hotel apartments, restaurants, cultural clubs and shopping malls.
Living in Istanbul European Side as a Foreigner
There are many features of living and investing in Istanbul European side, including profitable returns and commercial traffic for the density of the population.
The main reason of the density of the population is that it generates employment for young people.
Istanbul has an abundance of industrial companies and trade centers, that make it a focus all over the world.
Additionally, Istanbul is the city that has the most sales of properties and houses in Turkey.
Reports indicated that the process of buying properties in Istanbul is an easy process, and that encourage investors and buyers.
Which is Better Istanbul European Side or Asian Side?
Investors and buyers prefer Istanbul European side more than the Asian side, and this is because it is the center of commercial and industrial businesses.
Istanbul European side is considered the heart of Istanbul due to its popular attractions and best services for the residents.
You can search for many properties for sale in the European side of Istanbul with reasonable prices.
It includes many apartments’ styles ranging from 0+1 to 4+1 with best services and state of the art designs.
Best Properties for Sale in Istanbul European Side
Here are some of Istanbul European side properties for sale that have many perfect features and services.
Sinpas Boulevard Sefakoy project is located in Istanbul European side in Sefakoy area, which is administratively affiliated to Kucukcekmece district.
The project consists of 7 buildings with a total number of 390 housing units and various apartments’ styles.
The project is located in the European side of Istanbul in Basaksehir area, and it has an increasing investment value according to its unique location.
The project consists of one tower with 15 floors and a total number of 178 apartments, in addition to the presence of 11 shops.
It is an investment project due to its unique location in Istanbul European side, and the ability of obtaining Turkish citizenship after buying a property at Hilton Mall of Istanbul.
The project is located in the Batisehir complex that consists of offices, shops and residential properties in Bagcilar Neighborhood.
There are many 5-star hotel services that encourage investors to buy a property in the project.
Read more: Best 10 reasons to buy a property in Turkey
Lotus Nisantasi is one of the perfect projects in Sisli district in the European side of Istanbul.
It extends over a land area of 9.000 square meters and consists of 99 offices and 62 hotel properties, in addition to a hotel consisting of 146 rooms, a car park that can accommodate 600 cars and 54 stores.
Read more: Property tax in Turkey 2022 Full Detail