Get to know the full details about the best real estate projects in Istanbul for housing or investment.
It is the largest city in Turkey, and has an area of 5,343 square kilometers with a population of 15 million people.
Istanbul is located on the Bosphorus Strait; one of the world’s busiest waterways in northwestern Turkey between the
Bosphorus real estate Istanbul projects are preferable choices from investors according to their strategical location.
This great city “Istanbul” can be considered a mixture of ancient and modern civilization, as well as a mixture of many cultures.
And it has a commercial and historical center that located in the European side, while a third of its population lives on the Asian side.
Istanbul is founded in 660 BC in the name of Byzantium, after that the city developed into one of the most important cities in history.
It hosted 11.6 million foreign visitors in 2012 making the city the 5th most popular tourist destination in the world.
Many real estate projects in Istanbul provide buyers and investors with great real estate opportunities for investment and housing.
Read more: The best guide for Investment in Turkey 2022
Why should you own a real estate project in Istanbul?
Istanbul real estate projects are the best projects in Turkey, and these are some reasons to own a real estate project in Istanbul:
- Istanbul was a source of inspiration for authors such as, Paul Theroux, Ernest Hemingway and Orhan Pamuk.
- In 1502, Istanbul was famous as the world’s busiest city.
- It has the third oldest subway in the world, which was built in 1875 with a length of 573 meters in Beyoglu area.
- It was the European capital of culture in 2010, but has never hosted the Olympic Games.
- The British writer Agatha Christie wrote her famous novel “Murder on the Orient Express” at the Pera Palace Hotel in Istanbul.
- This city “Istanbul” is surrounded by the sea and the Bosphorus strait that passes through it, yet the city has snow, with an annual average of 18 inches.
- The tulip flower, the symbol of the Netherlands, originated in Istanbul and was sent from Istanbul to the Netherlands.
Istanbul Real Estate Projects for living a comfortable life
Istanbul is an ideal city to own a real estate project and live a comfortable life, and this is why to choose Istanbul for real estate projects:
- Its population is more than 15 million
- Istanbul is one of the world’s major air traffic with two international airports.
- The European capital of culture in 2010, and the European capital of sport in 2012.
- It has more than 75 museums, 100 shopping centers, and 4 historical bazaars.
- A huge transportation network of subways, trams, buses, ferries, and maritime transportation.
- Istanbul is the only city in the world geographically located in both Europe and Asia.
- Also, it has three bridges on the Bosphorus that connect Europe and Asia.
- The largest lighting house in Turkey is located in the Silly area on the Black Sea coast of Istanbul, with a high of 19 meters (62 feet) and 1.1 meters (3.6 feet) wide.
- This city is a preferred spot for investors who search for modern Istanbul real estate projects with luxury apartments.
The most important attractions and real estate projects in Istanbul
There are many famous and attractive places in Istanbul that makes it the first option for having a real estate project in Istanbul.
Hagia Sophia was built in the period from 532 to 7 AD and was the largest orthodox cathedral in the world until 1520.
In 1935, it was converted into a museum by Ataturk, and it is still an important symbol for both Muslims and Christians.
Topkapi Palace is the largest palace in Turkey, and was the main residence of the Ottoman sultans during the imperial period.
It is a famous palace, and has many sacred Islamic relics, extensive exhibitions and a museum.
Sultan Ahmed Mosque is best known for the Blue Mosque. Its name derives from the blue tiles that adorn the interior walls.
Grand Bazaar is one of the oldest covered markets and in the world, with more than 60 narrow streets, more than 5,000 shops, a hammam and a mosque, as well as cafes and restaurants.
Basilica Cistern also known as Sunken Palace, and it is located near the Hagia Sophia. The rooms open to high ceilings and there are more than 300 ornate columns.
Transportation and Access to Istanbul Real Estate Projects
The diversity of transportation system makes Istanbul a focus for investors and buyers to have real estate projects in Istanbul.
You can find many types of transportation in Istanbul such as:
- Buses and Metrobus: Buses are the cheapest mode of transportation although they are usually crowded and there is also a special bus service called Metrobus.
- Metro and Tram: Istanbul’s metro and tram system has an extensive network and provides easy access to many major areas on both the European and Asian sides.
- Marmaray and Gebze-Halkali Train System: It is a train system that connects the European and Asian side under the sea.
- Ferries and sea buses: Ferries are the easiest, cheapest and best way to travel across the Bosphorus.
- Dolmus: It is a public taxi that gives an easy way of transportation through the city.
Read more: Best 10 reasons to buy a property in Turkey
Popular Shopping Areas near Istanbul Real Estate Projects
Sultanahmet is the first place for those who want to enjoy the historical Ottoman era.
Arasta Bazaar is located behind the Blue Mosque and is famous for its jewelry, spices, textiles and carpets shops.
Taksim is a modern part of the city and hosts a wide range of shopping stores with many major brands.
The long Istiklal Street has many famous and neoclassical lanes with a variety of great stores.
Kadikoy Market, Bahariye Street, and Baghdad Street are also famous places on the Asian side.
You can buy valuable things and fashionable products from Istanbul such as, the famous Turkish carpets made of silk, wool or cotton, precious jewelry, original glassware, traditional souvenirs, leather products and textiles.
It is great to have a real estate project in this crowded and developed city “Istanbul”, as there is a huge increase in the number of investors in Istanbul owning real estate with luxury and modern apartments.
Read more: Property tax in Turkey 2022 Full Detail
List of Real Estate Projects in Istanbul
There are many real estate projects in Istanbul with various spaces and prices. Here is a list of these real estate projects:
Taksim 360 project is located in Beyoglu district, adjacent to Taksim district, which is one of the most important historical and touristic areas in Istanbul, and one of the most important destinations for tourists.
The project is built on a land area of 20 thousand square meters, a building area of 165 thousand square meters, and a number of 952 housing units.
The project enjoys a strategic location close to most of the vital roads and historical areas in Istanbul.
Bakirci Topkapi is a residential and real estate investment project at the same time and is suitable for the conditions of Turkish citizenship.
Read more: Turkey economy ranking for 2022
Topaz Residence has an area of
The apartments are characterized by the smart system and the green spaces that filled the real estate project, which will make you feel comfortable and peaceful.
Read more: Important tips to buy properties in Turkey
Maslak 42 project takes an ideal place in this precious and prestigious area of Istanbul known as the central business district with well-known commercial centers, the Maslak area.
The project enjoys amazing views of the Bosphorus Strait and its magnificent bridges.
Read more: Questions about Turkish citizenship
The project includes a total of 1481 housing units with 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1, 4 + 1 and 5 + 1 styles.
Buyukyali project offers different transportation ways to reach it by land, sea or rail.
Read more: A new start with Basaksehir housing projects